Enjoy your weekend!
- “You can speak well if your tongue can deliver the message of your heart.” -John Ford
- “If you can’t write your message in a sentence, you can’t say it in an hour.” -Dianna Booher
- “There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.” –Dale Carnegie
- “A good orator is pointed and impassioned.” -Marcus T. Cicero
- “Oratory is the power to talk people out of their sober and natural opinions.” – Joseph Chatfield
- “The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the listener receives.” – Lilly Walters