By Catherine Welborn
Welcome to the American Speaker blog! We’re here to make public speaking easier and less threatening for all. Whether you’re an experienced speechmaker looking to take your presentations to the next level or a novice quaking at the thought of talking in front of an audience, we’re here to help.
Follow the American Speaker blog for insight on the following:
- Dealing with those pesky butterflies. We’ll help you mollify your anxieties and transform your nervous energy into positive energy.
- Utilizing the most effective presentation tools. From PowerPoint to video, we’ve got you covered.
- Uncovering the tricks of the trade. There’s no need for you to reinvent the wheel. We’ll help you avoid the most common pitfalls and discover the secrets that usually only come with lots of trial and error.
- Adjusting your style for your audience. The best speakers adapt to their audiences. We’ll show you how to customize your speeches for varying audience sizes, venues, moods and more.
- Learning from the masters. In addition to sharing our own insight, we’ll introduce you to successful speakers in a variety of fields.
- And so much more!
Let us know what you think! Have a public speaking question you’d like answered? Or a topic you really want us to cover? Please share in the comment section!